With Spring Forum on the way, we've partnered with the central party to hold our very first, virtual port and policy event!
You don't need to book a ticket to attend, just sign up for Spring Forum through the central party (they'll be sending links to all party members) and click on our event when the time comes.
Fancy upgrading your evening with some wine and cheese? We've found a great deal over at Prestige Hampers currently on sale for £24.99 which includes:
- Hacienda Cabernet Sauvignon 187ml Red Wine 187ml
- McGuigan Black Label Shiraz 187ml
- Fine Cheese Co. Rosemary Crackers For Cheese 15g
- Fine Cheese Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Sea Salt Cracker For Cheese 15g
- Fine Cheese Co Chive Crackers For Cheese 15g
- Ford Farm West Country Farmhouse Cheddar Truckle 100g
- Ford Farm Waxed Cheddar with Ale and Mustard 100g
- Deli & Co Single Wooden Bottle Box
We are going to be hosting a debate which will be judged by our patron, Elliot Colburn MP.
The format will be 1 minute speeches for and against the motions that we have put forward.
If you would like to speak you have to sign up in advance through this form - https://forms.gle/Ufe9Fe8SFXJjzSBw5
You must also ensure you are a paid up LGBT+ Conservative member. Anyone is welcome to come watch, but you must be a member to have the opportunity to speak. You can check your membership and sign up to be a member here.
All speakers will also receive an LGBT+ Conservatives pin badge (to be claimed at an in person event when allowed).
The motions are:
- THB That the Women & Equalities brief should be a standalone portfolio (the only job a Minister has).
- THB That freedom of the individual is the fundamental basis for Conservatism.
- THB We should legalise sex work.
- THB That this country should be proud of and promote its Christian liberal democratic heritage.
The aim of this event is to stimulate social debate and discussion, these are hypothetical motions and may not reflect the views of the central party, CCHQ, Elliot Colburn MP, LGBT+ Conservatives or it's council members.
Any questions, please contact Elena who will be chairing this event - email@example.com